[labnetwork] Cleanroom Video Monitoring

Olona, Leonard E. len.olona at ou.edu
Mon Mar 3 18:48:31 EST 2014

Hi Jacob,

Here at OU we use cameras throughout the CR.

We have two ballroom style spaces that use multiple lenses on each camera.   We can multiplex the images into a panoramic view.  This also allows for a more economical approach toward the hardware aspect of video monitoring.

Having them in key areas such at wet benches, high voltage, precious metal access and critical spots in my opinion is win win situation.

The students have no problem with this system and we do have a direct patch with the University Police Dept.

I have full access to all 15 views on my computer and phone.   This system works excellent in the photo lab.  (Our photo lab only has one way in and out)

I can send you the hardware info if needed.  The system is also monitored by our in house IT and card swipe group.

Having video surveillance is an great tool that will pay off in safety, validation and peace of mind.

Thank you,
Len

Leonard E. Olona
University Cleanroom Manager
University of Oklahoma
110 West Boyd Street Rm<x-apple-data-detectors://2> 550
Norman, Oklahoma  73019<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
D: +1- 405 325-4374<tel:%2B1-%20405%20325-4374>
C: +1- 405 630-9068<tel:%2B1-%20405%20630-9068>
F: +1- 405 325-7066<tel:%2B1-%20405%20325-7066>