[labnetwork] Projects for R&D Roll to Roll applications

Bob Henderson bob.henderson at etchedintimeinc.com
Thu May 8 19:09:53 EDT 2014

I just returned from the SVC Techcon show in Chicago where I spent time with
a very innovative Roll to Roll company who has introduced a new low cost R&D
roll coater for groups that don't need massive machines with associated
massive capital costs.

The ability to do thin film PVD depositions as well as plasma etch and pecvd
processes makes this an ideal research tool. I have no interest in the
company but thought there might be some groups that would like more
information about the system's capabilities. Please contact me if you have
any questions. Bob Henderson