[labnetwork] Cleanroom design book

Schultz, Steven Steven.Schultz at hdrinc.com
Mon Nov 24 11:56:59 EST 2014

Matthieu - there's a few around - mostly older.  Goggle 'Cleanroom Design' and some will pop-up like:
'HIGH PERFORMANCE CLEANROOMS
A Design Guidelines Sourcebook'
January 2006 by Pacific Gas / Electric.
Says in the search:  hightech.lbl.gov/documents/cleanrooms/Cleanroom_Air_Design.pdf

And there's William Acorn's 'Code Compliance for Advanced Technology Facilities: A Comprehensive Guide for Semiconductor and Other Hazardous Occupancies'
Just have to search websites.
If there's something specifically you're needing info beyond this - let us know and we'll see if we can help.

Steve Schultz, R.A., LEED AP B+C
Sr. Project Manager
HDR
3200 E. Camelback Rd.