[labnetwork] New position of pricipal RIE process engineer in CNS -Harvard

Deng, Jiangdong jdeng at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:24:04 EDT 2014

Hi, Dear Labnetwork --

CNS at Harvard has an opening available now for a principal scientist/engineer position, mainly on dry etching and nanofabrication process development. Yes, we are looking for somebody who has intensive experience on the dry etching process.  Please find more detailed job descriptions in the attachment. It would be highly appreciated if you can distribute it around and give us some recommendation!

 Please feel free to contact me if anyone has any question about this position.

Best regards!

-JD

Jiangdong (JD) Deng, Ph. D
Senior Principal Scientist,