[labnetwork] Looking for Used Sputter Coater

Stefan Schönleitner dev.c0debabe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:11:14 EDT 2014

Hello,

for our small lab we are looking for a used sputter coater to
coat SEM samples (Au, Pt or similar).
In particular, we would like to coat older decapsulated IC (integrated
circuits) models to get better results with voltage contrast imaging.
Since we're on a very low budget, I was wondering if anyone on this list
has an old sputter coater that is no longer in used and could be sold to us.
Necessary repairs would be no problem as long as we can still get spare
parts.

Thank you,
Stefan