[labnetwork] Electron Beam Deposition Materials Question

julia.aebersold at louisville.edu julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Apr 29 11:46:59 EDT 2015

Hello folks.  I have a client that wishes to deposit two materials in our electron beam deposition tool.  Our tool is specifically used for typical metal depositions and my concern is chamber contamination, system contamination and cleanup.

The materials the client wishes to deposit are:

AlQ3 - (Tris-(8-hydroxyquinoline)aluminum (organic)
LiF - Lithium Fluoride (inorganic)

Also, please let me know your thoughts in general about the deposition of organic materials in your tools.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Cleanroom Manager
Micro/Nano Technology Center