[labnetwork] Laboratory wet-etch station design questions

Richard N. Savage rsavage at calpoly.edu
Fri Aug 14 16:39:49 EDT 2015

Hi Ryan....good to hear from you....we are using the aligner and it is working great!

We just store the waste in large plastic containers and have our safety folks dispose of it....works for the few gallons that we use.

I've copied the labnetwork folks to see if any one else has a better idea for you.

Doc Savage

Richard N. Savage, Ph.D.

Director Graduate Education

Professor Biomedical Engineering