[labnetwork] Power Conditioning?

Alex McEachern alex at powerstandards.com
Thu Feb 26 09:05:33 EST 2015

Hi Julia -

SEMI (the semiconductor industry association) has a Working Group, SEMI
F47, that specializes in the effects of power disturbances on
semiconductor manufacturing equipment.  The members are the top power
engineers from the big tool manufacturers, and the top power engineers
from the big fabs around the world.  No academic participants so far, to
my regret!

As it happens, I'm the Chair of SEMI F47 -- if you think it might be
useful, I would be glad to chat by email about the resources that are
available publicly from SEMI F47.  If anyone else wants to participate,
please let me know via email.

Best -
Alex

Alex McEachern  (Alex at PowerStandards.com)
President, Power Standards Lab
Fellow, IEEE