[labnetwork] glassware drying

Kurt Kupcho kurt.kupcho at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 9 14:55:11 EDT 2015

Hi all -

Our cleanroom users supply their own glassware and are kept in their storage boxes after being rinsed thoroughly and dried.  Sometimes we have too many beakers sitting around air drying and taking up counter space.  I was wondering how other labs handle glassware and if anyone can recommend an automated glassware rinser/dryer that does not take long, as in the student waits for the it to be done instead of leaving and coming back.  Kind of like a spin rinse dryer for wafers, but for a quick final rinsing and drying of glassware that the students can use and put their glassware right back in their storage box instead of leaving it sit around on Texwipes to dry.

Thanks!

Kurt Kupcho
Process Engineer

WCAM