[labnetwork] Coral software

Michael Rooks michael.rooks at yale.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:22:40 EDT 2015

We use the new commercial version of Coral, called Badger.
<http://badgerlms.com/> Our system is hosted on an Amazon server and
administered by the company in California.

The old (free) Coral system is no longer a good choice, in my opinion.
We used it for a few years, but are now much better off with Badger.

Michael Rooks
Yale Institute of Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering
nano.yale.edu <http://nano.yale.edu>