[labnetwork] Atomic-layer etching Si in a standard ICP reactor

bryan cord bcord at umn.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:18:04 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anybody had experience with running a basic Cl-based
atomic-layer etching process of silicon in a standard plasma etcher.
I'm thinking of trying to add it to our Oxford ICP tool as a standard
process; if anyone's done or is doing something similar, could you post
some process specifics?  I've got a basic outline worked out from
literature references but it will probably need a lot of tweaking to
actually work in our tool.

Thanks!

-bryan

--