[labnetwork] Correction: Employment Opportunity - Process Engineer - Carnegie Mellon University Nanofabrication Facility

Matt Moneck mmoneck at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:47:40 EDT 2015

Hello All,

I apologize for the spam, but it has been brought to my attention that
the embedded link in my previous email was not functioning properly.
The Carnegie Mellon University Nanofabrication Facility is currently
looking for a Cleanroom Process Engineer on the Pittsburgh, PA campus.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply at the updated link:

https://cmu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2001281

Please feel free to pass this message along to interested colleagues.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Matt Moneck

--
*Matthew T. Moneck, Ph.D.*
Executive Manager, Carnegie Mellon Nanofabrication Facility