[labnetwork] Flooring - ISO 5/6

Paul, Jack Jack.Paul at hdrinc.com
Wed May 13 20:12:18 EDT 2015

Greetings Loïk,
May I suggest a seamless resilient floor material (sheet vinyl with welded seams) in lieu of epoxy?

There are various sheet vinyl products available that can be installed less expensively than epoxy, and even more important, more easily repaired in an operational cleanroom environment.

One product we have used successfully is Medintech, by Armstrong, which is a homogeneous sheet vinyl material that can be installed with heat-welded seams and has good chemical resistance as well as static conductivity.  There are other competing products that work just as well (this is by no means a sales pitch for Armstrong!).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jack