[labnetwork] Piranha processing vessels

Wing Leong CHUNG mfcchung at ust.hk
Thu Apr 28 22:29:49 EDT 2016

Keith,

Here below are the information of chemical bath which we are using. Hope it can help you.

We have the following Chemical Baths which are purchased from PCT system and Imtec. All product information can be found from PCT system website http://pctsystems.com/products/process-tanks and Imtec website http://www.imtecacculine.com/heated-stainless-steel-tanks.

1. PCT’s Tiger Tank Quartz Constant Temperature Bath, TT4 for Sulfuric Acid

Features
-High-purity virgin quartz liner, molded or GE124

-Excellent sealing integrity
-Available in all standard single- or dual-cassette sizes and custom sizes -Greater reliability, longer life, and superior operational characteristics -Improved safety features -Time-proven in line heater element design -Fire-retardant housing (and FM4910 approved materials) -Improved flange design -Redundant over temperature sensors – TCs (2) and Snap Switch -Superior insulation

2. Tiger Tank™—Nitride Etch (TTN)

Features
-High reliable quartz tank design
-Hydroseal washer standard on all TTN baths for longer RTV seal life -Manual or Auto-lid configurations (side and end configurations) -190°C temperature operation, higher temperatures available on custom baths -Liquid Level Sensors -Dual Panel flow meter for DI water drip and cooling water control -RTD Temperature Sensors -TC and Snap Switch over-temperature device

3. Tiger Tank™ Filtered Recirculating Baths (TTF) for Aluminum Etch Features -Single-vessel design with direct chemistry heating -No swamping of the weir area during boat placement -Most rugged and durable unit of its kind -Available in standard sizes
-Single- or dual-cassette configuration for up to 300mm

4. Tiger Tank™—Stainless Steel for MS2001 Solvent Features
-FM4910 or stainless steel housings
-316, 324 or 304 EP Stainless steel construction -Heated tanks up to 150°C -fabricated from a single sheet of material providing the smoothest and purest material surface available.

Jeff CHUNG, Wing Leong
Engineer, NFF HKUST
www.nff.ust.hk<http://www.nff.ust.hk>