[labnetwork] Flooded ICP-RIE

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Tue Aug 23 09:32:37 EDT 2016

Dear Peter,

Not sure exactly which model you have, but I am a broker and I just
bought an STS 320 PC R.I.E. from a lab here in Italy for re-sale.

You might possibly be able to purchase it from me for spares use if you
have the same model:-

https://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=79584
SDI ID: 	79584
Manufacturer: 	STS
Model: 	320 PC
Version: 	200 mm
Vintage: 	01.06.1995

I recall we almost had the same kind of incident 25 years ago when I was
working for Micromass in Manchester. A workman re-did our lab water
supply and "helpfully" connected up the water to the house vac. and the
house vac. to the water. But, luckily, my collegue double checked the
connections before the workman opened the taps and averted the disaster
before it occurred...

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner