[labnetwork] Chemical Inventory Software

Kolin Brown Kolin.Brown at mail.wvu.edu
Tue Jul 19 10:22:51 EDT 2016

To all,

I have not posted for a while, because in the last year, I have changed jobs from Cleanroom Manager to Safety and Chemical Hygiene Coordinator for our College of Engineering and Mineral Resources.  Currently my university is evaluating new software systems for managing its entire chemical inventory.  I would like to ask everyone what software their organization uses to manage their Chemical Inventory and Safety Data Sheets, and if they like it or not, or if they have problems?  We would like to know what systems work for peoples and which system don't meet your needs.

Thanks,
Kolin S. Brown

/ Kolin S. Brown
Safety & Chemical Hygiene Coordinator
Statler College of Engineering &  Mineral Resources
West Virginia University
(304)293-8900 office
(304)366-6551 mobile
ksbrown at mail.wvu.edu