[labnetwork] Ambios XP2 profilometer repair

Dennis Culver djculver at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 16:35:08 EDT 2016

Hello Phil,
One of the folks that started up Ambios is a friend of mine; I just spoke with him and he WILL be available to work on your system!  His name is Phil Bosch and his phone number is (805) 570-6479.  If he doesn't answer, leave him a message.

Best Regards,

Dennis J.  Culver
Culver Consulting
57 W.McFarlane St.