[labnetwork] Combo facilities

Volkan Ozguz vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:14:11 EDT 2016

Dear Julian
We are operating a combo facility : central lab, dedicated/thematic
multiuser labs. You can find more info below. We also have a hybrid
management. The director is both an academic  director and technical
 administrator for the entire operation. The specific responsibilities
(tools etc) are managed by a triumvirate (concept borrowed from Birch
Center) consisting of a faculty member (resident expert in the area), a
super-user (post-doc generally) and a representative of the center
management.
Regards
Volkan

Volkan Özgüz

Director,
Sabancı University  Nanotechnology Research and Application Center - SUNUM
Orhanlı, Tuzla, İstanbul 34956

Office: 90 216 483 9834
Fax: 90 216 483 9885
Email: vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu