[labnetwork] Exhaust of corrosive chemical storage cabinets

James Marsh jmarsh at eoir.com
Mon Nov 21 11:14:58 EST 2016

Hello,
I would like some feedback regarding the pros/cons of venting corrosive chemical storage cabinets to outdoors. I may be looking at the wrong resources, but after checking NFPA, SEMI, FM Global, both state and international fire and mechanical codes, I have found only sketchy guidance.

I would welcome either ideas or suggestions of where to look for definitive guidance.

Thanks, and have a great day.

Jim

James "Jim" Marsh, Contractor
Facility Manager/Test Coordinator
EOIR Technologies, Inc. - A Polaris Company

Supporting
US Army Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate
Semiconductor Material and Fabrication Research Center
10221 Burbeck Rd.
Ft. Belvoir, VA  22060

Ph: (703) 704-1778
Mobile: (703) 498-1279