[labnetwork] Exhaust of corrosive chemical storage cabinets

Rizik Michael rmichael at iesengineering.net
Tue Nov 22 11:20:29 EST 2016

I agree with Bill. In California exhausting chemical storage cabinets is not
required by the California Fire code. We are only required to meet minimum
ventilation requirements for the Hazardous Occupancy storage bunker where
such cabinets are stored. This is usually a minimum 1-cfm per square foot.

Regards

Rizik Michael, PE

Principal

Integrated Engineering Services