[labnetwork] wafer tracking system

Matthieu Nannini nannini.matthieu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:45:45 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

After a lot of searching and unless I've missed it, I did not find any
suitable software package/web app that would allow me to track my wafer
activities in and out of the cleanroom. OF course, there are the big
software package more geared towards large fabs that handle numerous lots
but they are expensive...Other types of package you can find are made for
bio-related research so not easily customizable to microfab processes and
needs.

A software that would allow me the followings would be a good start:
- design process (to force students to prepare before going in the lab)
- execute processes on a series of samples or wafers (to be able to
concentrate on executing the process rather than on which steps comes next)
- record rundata as process is executed (to have all rundata in one place
and not on a piece of cleanroom rag as I often saw)
- retrieve old data and perform analysis (knoledge retention and SPC)

Does any of you have a solution for that purpose ? (other than using excel
sheets)

If you are interested in such a solution, please take 1min to answer the
following questions:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/266V3ST

Thanks

Matthieu Nannini