[labnetwork] Engineering controls to replace a buddy? Can it be done?

Luciani, Vincent (Fed) Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Fri Oct 7 08:42:15 EDT 2016

Hello LabNetwork,

Thanks to everyone for the extremely valuable feedback on the question I posed.  One cannot over estimate the value of the experiences and advice from such a knowledgeable group.   I will continue to collect all the responses and if helpful, consolidate them for easy reference by the group in the future.   We have much to ponder and I'll let you know how we move forward once we digest it all.  Already looking forward to UGIM 2018!

Thanks again,

Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager