[labnetwork] After Hours Policies - Wet Processing

Michael Hume michael.hume at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 30 15:53:14 EDT 2016

Thanks Vito - that's definitely a different approach. How many people are
you staffing until 10pm? I can't imagine it's just 1 co-op student..

Thanks to everyone else who's provided feedback on this one. It's greatly
appreciated!

-Mike.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Vito Logiudice <vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca