[labnetwork] Plea for Peer Review - Point of Use Abatement (pyrophoric) systems

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Thu Apr 6 12:11:51 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

You should really look at a dry bed system for this. The Jupiter Callisto is used by many of your fellow Universities and doesn’t need to be cleaned out. You run to it until the canister tells you it is time for a change, and then you wheel it out and wheel in a new one. Veolia or Clean Harbors can take pick these up and incinerate them for you. No operator exposure, minimal utilities, no water or fuel. The canisters now have a DOT rating on them so you can ship them on a pallet without putting them in a hazardous waste container first.

I can call you to discuss if you would like.

Thanks sir,

Tom

Tom Britton
Director of Sales