[labnetwork] Solitec spin coater schematic

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Wed Jan 11 09:22:15 EST 2017

Dear Gregg,

We have a rather old Solitec 5110 for sale and it includes the manual.
There are photos at the link below.
Maybe you can use the photos to determine if what we have might possibly
be the same as what you have ?

https://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=73208
SDI ID: 	73208
Manufacturer: 	Solitec
Model: 	5110
Version: 	3 to 6 inch
Vintage: 	01.10.1998
Quantity: 	1
Sales Condition: 	as is where is
Lead Time: 	immediately
Comments: 	- Model: 5110 - Can process wafers up to 6"/150mm in
diameter. - Control Panel has 5 potentiometers for speed setting with
individual 0-99.9s timers. - Can be operated in Auto or Manual
Operation. - Manuals and drawings included - 3" Vacuum Chuck included
-Located in Boerne, TX

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner