[labnetwork] Director of Fabrication and Characterization Facilities

Juliet Gopinath juliet.gopinath at Colorado.EDU
Tue Jun 6 22:47:42 EDT 2017

The college of engineering at CU Boulder is in a period of expansion of
students, faculty and facilities.  We are seeking an experienced clean
room manager to help us operate and grow our microfabrication and nano
characterization facilities
(http://cnl.colorado.edu/cnl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211&Itemid=155).
  The ideal candidate will have technical skills and experience in
operation of such equipment, process development, facilities management
as well as management skills including personnel management, budgetary
responsibility and communication in a large organization.

More information can be found at the following link:

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=09692

The posting number on Taleo is 09692 and the title, Director of
Fabrication and Characterization Facilities.

--
Juliet Gopinath
Associate Professor in Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering
Juliet.Gopinath at colorado.edu
http://ecee.colorado.edu/~julietg/