[labnetwork] Synchronized Clocks for Facility

Noah Clay nclay at upenn.edu
Fri Mar 17 21:19:08 EDT 2017

Mason,

We use Lacrosse clocks; perhaps we have ~12 of these.  I believe the model is:

http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/wt-8112u-solar-atomic-digital-clock/

We liked the temp/humidity display, but please don't ask how we might one day calibrate this :-D

They don't always sync, yet they are all consistently within 1-3 minutes of each other.

Noah Clay
Director, Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
University of Pennsylvania