[labnetwork] Thermco TMX 9002 question

Stephen Holland seholland at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 19 15:19:27 EDT 2017

We need to transfer data from a Thermco TMX 9002
to the Windows-based Thermco PC Mux system.

Our TMX software revision is 851400 J R2W.  In the main
menu option "H. DANS User ID" requests "Username:" and
"Password".  We know in later systems there is a default set
(Username manager, and the default Password is known to
TMX experts).  However, we are unable to use this combination
for our TMX 9002.  We were wondering if anyone knew the
Username / Password combination for the TMX 9002, or if
anyone has another way to transfer the data.  Apparently the
binary formatting is not the same as the later TMX 10000 series.

Steve Holland
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720
510-486-5069