[labnetwork] Jipelec Jetfirst RTP

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:25:38 EDT 2018

Greetings fellow Nanofabbers,
   I was wondering if anyone out there has a software disc for a Jipelec Jetfirst 150 including the PIMS portion. The computer for my system did not survive a dose of cooling water over the weekend. I am attempting to clone the hard drive and install it on a new PC but I can't find the software that I installed in 2008. Should someone lend me the disc I need, I can return the favor with a boat ride in Boston harbor over the summer, refreshments and fishing tackle included.
Thanks!
  Steve Paolini
Equipment dood
Harvard Center for Nanoscale systems

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu