[labnetwork] Tri-fold Cleanroom Wipes

Mark Heiden mheiden at engr.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 5 16:50:38 EDT 2018

Greetings!

Our Cleanroom supply vendor for over 10 years provided us with 12 x 12 Tri-folded Class 100 Cleanroom wipes. Last year they somehow lost access to that product and have only been able to provide an equivalent wipe that was flat stacked. This makes it virtually impossible to pick up one or two wipes from the stack with a gloved hand. This sounds a bit petty I know, but the ergonomics of the tri-folded wipes is just far superior and minimizes wasting expensive wipes.

The problem is the only substitute I have found is a product by TechSpray which is only 9 x 9 inches and costs more than twice as much as the original. Does anyone have a vendor that still provides Class 100 wipes, Tri-folded at a value price?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Heiden
NanoFab Cleanroom Manager
Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering
University of California, Riverside