[labnetwork] i-line filter for contact mask aligner?

Xuekun Lu xklu at eng.ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 14 01:06:59 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I am wondering if there is any benefit to install an i-line filter on
contact mask aligner.

We have a user wanting to create a large hexagonal array of holes in
positive resist. The diameter of the holes is 1um, edge to edge spacing
0.5~0.6um. Since the spacing is pretty close to the long wavelength in the
broadband light source. I am afraid there will be some
diffraction/inteference issues. Does anybody have experience with this?
Will i-line filter hlep in this case?

Thanks for any feedback,
Xuekun

Dr. Xuekun Lu