[labnetwork] New Fab Design Consultant

Aaron Olson Aaron.Olson at merit.com
Thu Aug 9 11:42:35 EDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Aaron Olson. I am the operations manager for a small fab located in South Jordan Utah. We are planning to immediately build a new fab and would like to get in contact with a trusted consultant who could help in the design process. If anyone in this network knows someone who could help us please send me their contact information. I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Aaron Olson
Manager, Operations
P: +1 (801) 208-4741

Aaron.Olson at merit.com

Merit Sensors

PRIVACY: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
e-mail and any attachments and notify the sender immediately, and do
not use, copy, or disclose to anyone any of the contents hereof.