[labnetwork] 回覆: Leybold turbo pump controller

XIN GUO sguo18 at yorku.ca
Fri Aug 17 09:01:24 EDT 2018

Hi Colleagues,

My question might not be quite related to this topic but I hope to get some
feedback.

We are considering to acquire a PECVD and RIE. I saw some buyers explicitly
exclude Leybold pumps in their requirements. I am open to all suppliers but
it does seem that Leybold pumps may have more issues than other reputable
suppliers. Or, maybe I just got a wrong impression. Anyway, I do not mean
to be bias on any supplier.

Btw, any rule of thumb for choosing pumps for cleanroom equipment?

Thanks

Shane