[labnetwork] Lighting source for Nanometrics Nanpspec 180

Robert Vandusen RobertVandusen at cunet.carleton.ca
Thu Jan 11 10:48:00 EST 2018

HI James.
We also have a Nanospec AFT 180.
The bulbs I have bought in the past are: US8C103 from Bulbtronics.  (6v, 15W).
See this webpage or search on Bulbtronics.
https://www.bulbtronics.com/Search-The-Warehouse/SearchResults.aspx?stype=quick&tech=Bulbs%20/%20Lamps&uin=US8C103&oc=0&page=1&ptype=INCA&mfg=&specs=&specsValue=&gridview=True

The issue I have had with these bulbs is getting enough intensity.  No matter how they are aligned sometimes I just can’t reach the 31.5 intensity value I need., and have to pick through other bulbs until I find one that works.
Unless the problem is with our detector.

Let me know how you make out.
Rob.
Robert Vandusen
Microfabrication and FANSSI Cleanlab Facility Manager
Electronics Department
Carleton University
room: 4184 Mackenzie Building
613-520-2600 ext 5761