[labnetwork] Nanoscribe consumables

N . Shane Patrick patricns at uw.edu
Wed Jan 24 15:46:01 EST 2018

Hello Esta,

We have a relatively recent installation of one of these tools ourselves, and while here for setup the representative basically recommended microscope cover slides could be used if you want to do things on the cheap. The biggest issue is to ensure they are as clean as possible to help ensure adhesion to the substrate. I could also imagine issues with flatness and glass purity if those are issues for your project.

Please note, however, this is all hearsay on my part, as we haven’t had to procure any of these ourselves at this point.

N. Shane Patrick
Research Engineer, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall 132, Box 352143
(206) 221-1045
patricns at uw.edu <mailto:patricns at uw.edu>