[labnetwork] Should a pH Sensing Membrane be Conductive or Insulating?

A. William (Bill) FLOUNDERS bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:05:55 EST 2018

Mohamed Ghoneim,
Your gate insulator should be highly insulating.
You are attempting to monitor the degree of protonation of
surface hydroxyl groups as a function of solution pH.

I encourage you to review detailed principles of operation
and review articles from research group of Piet Bergveld. (1980 -2000).
I will continue conversation with you offline.

I repeat my regular proposal / request that labnet not host such detailed
research specific inquiries. I welcome ongoing discussion of our network.

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley