[labnetwork] AMT 8100 schematics

Carsen Kline carsen at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 13 14:41:56 EDT 2018

Hi all,

It was good to meet and catch up with many of you at UGIM. Lots of good ideas shared that will no doubt find their way into SNF.  Today, though, it's a 30+ year old etcher we need help with...

We have an Applied Materials 8100 Hexode etcher. The system came with three volumes of manuals, and Volume 3 has all the schematics. We're missing a number of pages from the "Overall schematics" section, specifically pages 7-43 to 7-56 and 7-58 to 7-66.

Does anyone have these missing pages that you might scan and send over?

Many thanks,

Carsen

Carsen Kline
Lab Operations Manager