[labnetwork] Experience on ICP-RIE

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:06:21 EDT 2018

Both are great systems. We like our Oxford Cobra ICP so much that we bought its sister system in ICPCVD. We have a Plasmatherm Versaline system that runs flawlessly as well. In my 35 years of experience, these systems Represent the best in class for university work.
I can't think of any cons with either platform.

Steve Paolini
Equipment Dood
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems.

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu