[labnetwork] Looking for a MAG.DRIVE 1000 Turbo Pump Controller for a MAG 900 CT Turbo Pump

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Fri Jun 8 17:21:21 EDT 2018

We have an older STS DRIE with a Mag 900 CT turbo pump on our DRIE.  The controller (MAG.DRIVE 1000) for the turbo pump wont power up and has died.  So, I am trying to locate a functioning/refurbished controller.  I know these parts are getting very scarce (PTB Sales dos not have one, even though their website says otherwise) so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville