[labnetwork] RFID interlocks

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Thu Mar 8 08:31:34 EST 2018

Mike,

I am working on a system similar to Michael's. I am a little more
"lenient" than him (I use N-3). One of the more difficult aspects of it
is that I work under the policy that no "penalty" fees can be charged to
grants so I am aiming for the PI's discretionary funds. That should
generate a very strong incentive for the users to minimize the number of
times they forget to log out of tools and swipe out of the cleanroom.

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, UD NanoFab
163 ISE Lab