[labnetwork] Standards for XPS

Elhadj M. Diallo elhadj.diallo at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Mar 29 17:12:47 EDT 2018

Dear Deepalakshmi,

1) For your 1st question, I could say try to use a Ta2O5 thin layer with a known thickness for your depth profiling

2) For the XPS mode spectral reference you can use, Ag, Au, Cu, PET;
For UPS spectral reference you can use Ag, Au
For Profiling use a thin layer of Ta2O5
For mapping use an Au grid
I hope this will help you…
Thanks,