[labnetwork] Hydrogen Purity for Furnaces

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 8 09:01:38 EDT 2018

Hi Jerry,
One could invest in the long term and buy a purification system... pricey, but you’d have to figure out whether the return is worth the expense...

Example:

https://www.entegris.com/shop/en/USD/products/gas-filtration-and-purification/gas-purification-systems/aeronex-gas-purification-systems/Aeronex-HX-Series-Gas-Purification-Systems/p/AeronexHXSeriesGasPurificationSystems

Best,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Fab Equipment & Facilities Manager
Carnegie Mellon Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890<x-apple-data-detectors://3/1>
T: 412.268.2471<tel:412.268.5430>
F: 412.268.3497<tel:412.268.3497>
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>