[labnetwork] MKS MFCs vendors?

Gary Olin olinx034 at umn.edu
Fri May 18 08:07:00 EDT 2018

Hi Nava,

I suggest Coastal instruments out of Burgaw, NC or Semiflow Engineering out
of Sunnyvale, CA to repair your MFC.

I have that machine here, never suffered a MFC failure but have had plenty
of events with the control box that I have so far successfully repaired.
If your MFC tests good I would suspect the +-15 volt power to the MFC from
the Control box.

Let me know if you need more help,
Gary

Gary Olin