[labnetwork] ugim.org domain ownership transfer?

Shuyou Li shuyou at fomnetworks.com
Wed May 30 09:57:23 EDT 2018

 Hi all,

I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a vendor to be offering this, but if
there are no objections, FOM Networks would be happy to design a one-page
landing page and host & maintain a main website for this conference at that
domain.

For past conferences, we can either work with past organizing universities
to copy over the websites for archival, or just simply link them. For
future conferences, we can also either give some credentials (FTP) to the
conference organizers to edit the site for that year, or just link to a
site hosted on the organizing university.

Shuyou
Shuyou Li, Ph.D.
FOM Networks, Inc.
www.fomnetworks.com