[labnetwork] Burning of electronic boards

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Fri Oct 5 12:46:57 EDT 2018

Savitha

I would highly recommend that you get a flywheel UPS system for the main power feed to the Cleanroom. They are not overly expensive and decouple your facility and critical equipment from surges and brownouts. The flywheel needs little maintenance compared to battery UPS but the downside is it can only handle short duration interruptions (<10 sec).

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Washington Nanofab Facility
University of Washington
Fluke Hall, Box 352143