[labnetwork] IP-Dip Resist Properties (Nanoscribe)

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:20:10 EDT 2018

Norman,

We have sputtered materials on Nanoscribe resists without issues. We UV cure it when writing shells, but no other bake out needed.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Director, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall, Box 352143
(O) 206.543.5101
(F) 206.221.1681