[labnetwork] Denton Integrity 20 Computer Power Supply

Jim Fraser jfraser96 at byu.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:57:14 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Here at the BYU Cleanroom we have a Denton Integrity 20 E-beam Evaporator. Last weekend a power outage damaged the power supply board for the control computer. We have contacted Denton and they say they don't know the output specifications (voltage and current) for the power supply board. Has anyone dealt with these that can provide any insight about a solution, other than completely replacing the control system.

Thanks,

James R Fraser
Itegrated Microfabrication Lab Manager
459-A CB