[labnetwork] Phosphorous doping methods

A. William (Bill) FLOUNDERS bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:52:31 EDT 2018

 Response posted to network not just Iulian.
Discussion of bubbler vs solid source vs spin on welcome
Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley

Iulian,
We have used a spin on glass product for the n type doping
of our academic class for years.
This way you only support an oxidation / drive in furnace.
There is no need to dedicate another tube for POCl3 or solid source.
Spin on products are simple - and available in a wide variety.
Here are two sources

https://www.filmtronics.com/

http://desertsilicon.com/spin-on-glass/