[labnetwork] toxic/flammable gases

Chito Kendrick cekendri at mtu.edu
Thu Sep 27 08:56:07 EDT 2018

I am posting this on behalf of our EH&S. They are wanting to get in
contact with a consultant that deals with toxic/flammable gas
installation and requirements. This is for the Michigan area so they
would have to be familiar with MI requirements. If you have worked with
someone reliable or do this, can you send me their details so I can get
our EH&S to contact them with their questions/requirements.

Chito Kendrick

--
Chito Kendrick Ph.D.

Chito Kendrick Website <https://sites.google.com/site/chitokendrickphd/>
MTU Microfabrication Website <http://www.mtu.edu/microfabrication/>

Managing Director of the Microfabrication Facility
Research Assistant Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Michigan Technological University
Room 436 M&M Building