[labnetwork] Wyko NT1100 parts

Mark Brunson brunson at uw.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:31:08 EDT 2019

We have been able to get service and parts for our NT3300 from Anthony Dao. I believe that he was an engineer for Wyko or Veeco before Bruker bought the product line.

Email address: a.dao at directadvop-us.com <mailto:a.dao at directadvop-us.com>
Website: http://www.directadvop-us.com/index.html <http://www.directadvop-us.com/index.html>

Mark Brunson
Research Engineer